Wisconsin
Options

Green Bay Tie the knot bridal boutique

I was just here yesterday and found the perfect dress! However I am new to the area and just wondering if this is good place to buy a dress?? 

Re: Green Bay Tie the knot bridal boutique

• Options
    KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went there for my first dress shopping experience. She was super nice and has gorgeous dresses, but I thought a lot of them were kinda pricey.  I got an email that most dresses are 30% off this week there though! I ended up getting mine at The Bridal Event in Appleton
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lwogslandlwogsland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i too got mine at bridal event in appleton..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom got her MOB dress there. The girls were REALLY nice and fun. I would tell everyone to go there- I wasn't so sure when we pulled up but our experience was great!
    Photobucket
    Us with our best man at formal one year in college!
  • Options
    ylleknnaylleknna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't end up going there.. but it would def be better than the DB in GB.. I had a bad experience there. Elaine's was okay, but I felt my search was limited.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    image 331 Invited image 243 Attending image 90 Missing Out image 0 People MIA!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks for all your help ladies!! I had a great experience there..the gals were very nice.  I decided to go for it and placed my order today for a dress I LOVE!

• Options
    Westbe03Westbe03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i got the BEST service there and bought my dress there. the ladies were so nice and i'm glad i decided to go there/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tie the Knot is amazing.  I first went there to try on bridesmaids dresses for my cousins wedding, I remembered how good their service was and that was the first place I went to try on dresses.  I went to other places in GB (there are not that many in GB, FYI), and eventually ended up going back to Tie the Knot to get the dress!  It's not as big as Elaine's, but the service makes up for that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards