Retro and Vintage Weddings

Vintage invitations! A must see!

I am still wiping the drool from the corners of my mouth. I browsed through the website and unfortunately they are way out of my price range. These are beautiful invitations and I would snatch them up in one hot second but I know my fiance is eventually going to ask me how much they cost and I really don't feel like hearing a lecture about money from him. ;)

Anyway, enough ado! Here's the linky-poo
www.royalsteamline.com

Re: Vintage invitations! A must see!

• girl those are fabulous!!!! i so wish i could have those, but they are waaay expensive. i know my fh wouldnt approve, but he will def appreciate the designs bc hes an artist.  maybe we can use some the design ideas and print our own...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Those are amazing!  Especially the coney island save the date.  I found ones that I like just as well though....Save the dates from Magnet Street and invites made from Zazzle.  At 120.00 per 120 invites!!
  • Very very cool.  I bet you could show those to a seller on etsy and get them to make you something really similary for half the cost!
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • I am in LOVE with the purple ones with the tentacles but my fiance veto'd them months ago because they are "creepy"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards