Montana

possibly moving to Montana!!!

Re: possibly moving to Montana!!!

• edited December 2011
    It's Missoula Smile those towns are very different so it would depend what you are looking for.
    *~The Future Mrs. Paine~*

*~Planning Bio Updated April 16th~*

image 331 invited image 107 are ready to party image 96 are missing out image 128 can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 30th!
  • edited December 2011

Missoula is more known of a "hippie" town. Deer Lodge I dont know much about, and Butte is the most popular spot around during St. Patricks day if that helps. Missoula always has stuff going on, and Bozeman is a great place too!

• edited December 2011
    Definitely Missoula.  Deer Lodge is very small, so if you don't come from a small town it will drive you nuts really fast.  Butte has a much more "rural" feel, also it's definitely not pretty (i.e. the Pitt) and it's REALLY cold in the winter.  
  • MrsH8611MrsH8611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha well i had no idea what we were looking for but we ended up in Anaconda due to my hubby's job. And I am SOOO BORED! I cannot believe if I would have lived in deer lodge lol yall were not kidding!!! hahah Now we are hoping for a trip to missoula because I hear there is shopping and chain stores!!! I miss them haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Haha, you're far from me- I'm right next to NoDak, but I know what you mean by chain stores!  We go to Billings or Minot for that.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards