Ohio-Northeast

Youngstown Photographers/Videographers

Does anyone have any recommendations? There seems to be so many options.

Re: Youngstown Photographers/Videographers

• edited December 2011
    Hufford Photography is who I am using! Nicki is SUPER nice and takes great photos!
    Siggy Challenge~Fur Baby~September 2012 Board imageMy Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ericalynn525ericalynn525 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Limelight Images Photography - they are great!
    Photobucket August 6th, 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    J. Micheal is who I'm using. They did my senior pictures and they take the pictures for the dance studio where I teach. They are just wonderful to work with!
  • ille2010ille2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Elizabeth Pruitt ("Elizabeth Pruitt Photography"), and I'm pretty sure she travels to Youngstown because we talked about it at our meeting. We've had a great time working together and highly recommend contacting her. 
  • lorbre83lorbre83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with Limlight also, I love them already! Still searching for someone to do the video...
  • edited December 2011
    We used MMGPhotography ( www.mmgphotographystudio.com ) and were incredibly happy with the results :)
    IMG_0015

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• needavacationneedavacation member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Jason & Danielle of Noble Images (nobleimages.us) are AMAZING, personally & professionally.  I've been married for 5 years & we are still in contact with them.  They are so much more than just wedding photographers!  I could not have been any happier with the engagement (included with the wedding package!) & wedding photos, the whole experience.  We felt like we had hired very talented friends to photograph our wedding!  They are also routinely voted best photographer in Cleveland.  They will travel to Youngstown for your wedding. 

• drogeldrogel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Ezzo Studios.  Joe was very professional and very easy to work with.  We highly recommend his services.
  • pandastar23pandastar23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked Tom Gregory of Tom Gregoryfilms from the Youngstown area.  He was very professional and had many videos to show us! He used to be a cameraman for one of the local news channels, I think WFMJ....He has been doing videography for 23 years! So excited we booked him.
  • edited December 2011
    In Focus Photography...very personable and is very reasonable with pricing too.  She takes amazing photos and really gets to know the bride and groom and what they want.
    330-507-5210 ask for Jenn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards