Getting in Shape

YAY!!! & Goals/Resolutions

My birthday is in a week from today. My mom offered to pay for a 5 month gym membership for me as part of my birthday present. I have 6 months till the wedding, so this is PERFECT!! Yay!!!!

This goes perfectly with my goals (I don't do "New Year's Resolutions" really, because they usually fizzle out) for these last few months before the wedding. I want to track everything I eat and aim for 5-6 workouts per week.

What are your goals for the next few months?

Re: YAY!!! & Goals/Resolutions

• I set a goal of losing 20lbs by May 31st, in time for the weddings I have to go to/am in. It will get me 7lbs from my whole goal.
  • My long term goal is to lose 20 pounds by next December. This should be simple by the challenge is to KEEEP it off. My short term goal as of now is to lose 8 pounds by Feb 14. We'll see how that goes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My shower is Feb 6th and I want to be 20 lbs down.  I have a lot to go since the holidays have set me back quite a bit, but I'm going to push hard and do the best I can.
  • My ultimate goal is to lose 30lbs... and keep it off!
    I have a goal of losing 8-10 lbs per month and working out 3-4 times per week. I've decided that 3 months before my wedding, I would hire a personal trainer to help me stay focused and work on what I couldn't get done by myself. =)

You all have wonderful goals.. good luck!
  • My goal for the new year is maintence, to keep the weight off and stay in shape.   I am at a healthy weight but want to continue to tone up and keep up the exercise routine.  I am doing boudoir photos in March for our one year anniverary in June.  This will keep my drive up to continue to maintain my weight loss.

• My goal is to lose 6 pounds and maintain my new weight.  I would also like to run 5 miles by summer without stopping to walk at all.
  • My goal is to lose 15 pounds by October for my wedding. That would bring me back to the level I was in college. I already work out regularly so it'll mostly be about reducing how much I eat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards