Latino Weddings

What is your wedding theme?

Hello ladies,
I was wondering what your wedding theme is if you are having one. I need inspiration. Gracias :)

Re: What is your wedding theme?

• edited December 2011
    Hello
    I am from Puerot Rico living in Chicago. My theme is Taino Coqui and the Puerto Rican Cuatro. I have someone making me cookies with each of these elements also my place cards are clay moldings see picture. Iam also having bags filled with Puerto Rican Candy for the guests.

• edited December 2011

I have named my theme, but my wedding has a very "handmade" feel to it and has Mexican touches throughout...but I guess that really isn't all that helpful...sorry ;-)

• edited December 2011
    I love how everyone is incorporating elements of their heritage. That's what I would like to do.
  • edited December 2011
    My family is from puerto rico but I was born and raised in Pennsylvania my mother is incorporating our heritage into the wedding and I'm happy she is, but I'm also going for a vintage feel to my wedding. I love everything classy and old.
  • edited December 2011
    My dress was Spanish inspired and had a Sangria/wine theme. You can take a look at my bio.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We are beach people - spend as much time fishing, camping, at the beach as possible every year and thast how I was also raised.  So we're having a beach wedding (really garden wedding hotel is on the beach), and I"m doing a starfish theme for the small accents....but really mostly focusing on the bright summer colors....mostly yellowwith accents in red.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards