Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

What time did you have to wake up at?

Hello,

Was wondering what time you got up on your wedding day? I have just completed my Day of wedding time line and i have to be up at 5:30! I am a bit freaked out about this.
For those who did get up early, were you tired during the night? Some tips not to fall asleep would be appreciated. Thanks.

Appreciate all feedback :)
xo

Re: What time did you have to wake up at?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_time-did-wake-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:12Discussion:d9ef6877-3906-4e2e-9a45-47d04dca3ecaPost:3e50965d-67c2-4b39-88c1-6bc368e6dd4d">Re: What time did you have to wake up at?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I talked my husband into spending the night with me the night before the wedding. I planned an early ending to the RD early so I could relax and rest that evening. Everyone in the family all stayed at a hotel including my son, and I was not feeling so good about being alone that night. So DH came over to my house, (he owns a home too) and spent the rest of the evening and night with me, we did a few last minute projects, just framed up some of our engagement photos... we went to bed at 10pm and I slept great as I always do when I sleep with him! We got up around 8am, I packed my last minute things in my suitcase and he took it with him for the rental car (we drove to our honeymoon destination, also glorious) and I went off to get my hair done.... my appt was at 9:00. <strong>We also made love that morning, it helped with the last minute jitters and I knew I would tooooooo tired after the wedding reception.</strong> No we aren't traditional at all. We had a first look and pictures all before the ceremony!!! I wasn't tired at all that night, the adrenaline is pumping and we didn't go to sleep until 2 am, and still so excited, we woke up at 7am the next day. We were still talkinig about the wedding at 2pm that afternoon...while driving to our honeymoon.
    Posted by thealphabride[/QUOTE]

I love that! I think it's so sweet. FI and I are not very traditional people either, so if we do spend the night together (we already live together) beforehand, I wouldn't put it past him to pull something like that on me, especially if I'm stressed. I mean, I wouldn't PLAN it or anything, but if it happens, it happens... :-)
    So happy to be married to my best friend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards