California-Orange County

Cupcakes

Anyone know a good bakery for cute cupcakes that cost around $1.00 each (or less) in the north orange county area? I plan on having a very small 1 or 2 tier wedding cake made for my Fiance and myself to cut and have ourselves but am planning on doing cupcakes for my 80 or so guests.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cupcakes

• motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I don't I know any bakery outside of large scale ones that would make them for that price.  Perhaps someone else might have an idea.  But approaching cosco and seeing if you can special order cupcakes like they do their cakes.  Worth a try.  Especially if you're keeping it simple like just having the frosting as your wedding color with no other details. 
  • edited December 2011
    Like where north orange county? I ordered my cupcakes from a place in Whittier. It was around 200 for about 160 cupcakes with different flavors. Very reasonably priced and delicious too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 185 Tried Out for the Team image 153 Starters
    image 28 Were Cut image 0 Are Benched
  • edited December 2011
    misscyndikalene, where did you get your cupcakes from?
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, i'd love to know... Im actually planning on having my ceremony and reception IN whittier :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SheerDelightsSheerDelights member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello:

Although they are not located in the OC, I would highly suggest Cake Fusions in San Bernardino as they are AMAZING!!!!

Or, Martha with Artistic Cakes in Fountain Valley!  She is absolutely AMAZING!!

Good Luck!
  • Adrienne Bowen Events can provide Cupcakes, Candy Bar, Colored Chocolate Fountains and Cupcake Pushpops!  www.AdrienneBowenEvents.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards