Pennsylvania

Inne of the Abingtons

Anyone else going to be getting married at The Inne of the Abingtons?

9-3-11 can't come soon enough!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Inne of the Abingtons

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married there!  Our date is 02Oct2011.  The owner, John is so super nice.  He was willing to work with us on anything we needed or wanted!

Have you decided on a Photographer or DJ yet?

Are you getting married at the Inne or in a nearby church?
  • tmwanyotmwanyo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married outside by the gazebo. Made it eaier everything is in one place. Booked the Ivy Room for cocktail hr. Main ballroom for reception.

I am using KDP photography it is in Edwardsville/Kingston area. He is a great photographer....a little costly but so worth it.
    Then for DJ I am going with All About Entertainment which was recommened by The Inne of the Abingtons.

Have to look into limo...not sure if I am going to be able to afford that in the budget though.....to me I dont really NEED that
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we are also getting married in the gazebo.  We will do pictures at the state park.  Are you from the Dalton area?
  • tmwanyotmwanyo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wilkes Barre. This price was just wonderful for everything that is inluded I couldnt pass it up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I agree completely! It makes you wonder how much other places really profit off of weddings.

I have lived in the Clarks Summit area my entire life, and I think it is beautiful there!

Right up the road there is a farm that sells icecream that is so delicious!  you should definetly get it if you are in the area!
  • tmwanyotmwanyo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ice cream now we are talking! I <3 ice cream....so NOT on the diet but I an always make an exeption for that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tmwanyotmwanyo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Post how everything went pictures too!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards