Wisconsin
Options

hair in milwaukee burbs

Does anyone have a place to recommend for hair anywhere from Brookfield to Oconomowoc?  I

Re: hair in milwaukee burbs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Spargo!  It's in Pewaukee, right off of Hwy 16.  I get my haircut there and love it.  I would be using them for my Wedding, but they are about 25 minutes away from the church/reception, so I opted to go with another salon a little bit closer to all the action.

Amanda is my favorite.  Def ask for her!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know several people who love Roots Salon in Brookfield.  It's on Bluemound near Calhoun.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Neroli in Brookfield for everyone's hair, I also had make-up done.  Although my trial didn't turn out great, I LOVED my hair on the day of.  All the bridesmaids and moms were also very satisfied.  Good service and pretty easy to work with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I should have also added, I have had my hair cut at Vici Capilli at Brookfield Square and the service was always great.  I just stopped going because the location wasn't as convenient. They have wedding parties there all the time, if the location works, I'd say it's worth checking out. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    SweetCharadeSweetCharade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been going to Phases for years...they relocated not that long ago and now are in Brookfield off of Capitol.  That's where we're going for wedding day hair, and my mom and I are also getting our makeup done there on the morning of.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Neroli, Azana, Studio 890, Roots, Vici Capelli

I used to go to Studio 890 in Elm Grove (just 5 min east of Brookfield Square Mall) for all of my needed updos.  Love them!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards