Oklahoma
Options

Shoes! Suggestions? Post pics of yours!

Hey all :)

I am browsing online for shoes for the big day, and can't decide on what I want. I know I don't want higher than a 2-inch heel (I'm 5' 11" and FH is 6'2")....any suggestions?

What are you wearing/did you wear with your dress?

Here's a pic of my dress too :
IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker
Oct Angel Babies

Re: Shoes! Suggestions? Post pics of yours!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm buying some fun shoes that will be mainly for just pictures.  They are super tall and I am not comfortable in big tall shoes, so walking down the aisle would be a mistake!  But who's gonna see my shoes except me? 

These are what I'm ordering:

Have you tried DSW?  I think on Zappos you can search by heel height.  Good luck, your dress is beautiful!!
    Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
  • Options
    JustGLAMOURJustGLAMOUR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you want color or not?
  • Options
    JustGLAMOURJustGLAMOUR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These are my shoes they are pretty simple.  I got them from payless for $12!
  • Options
    lnvane00lnvane00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm wearing flats because I am not comfortable standing for a long time in heels (during the ceremony) and walking down the aisle. So I am wanting something like these or exactly these flats from the dessy group. And in this pink color too :)

March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JustGLAMOUR those are gorgeous! I've looked at DSW but not zappos, I'll check it out. And Invane-I was thinking about ballet slippers, but I LOVE heels, I'm thinking flats if I can't find heels....thanks for the suggestions ladies!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker
    Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Kohl's. 

• Options
    TisharpTisharp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just remember if you're doing heels and then changing to flats, that you'll need to speak with your alterations person, and let them know, so that your dress doesn't drag all night.

My dress was short, and my accents were all black, so my shoes were black too.

Missing our little turkey.
    Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards