Louisiana-New Orleans

WHERE IS EVERYONE? Take a POLL!!

Hey everyone!!  Its been so quiet lately!!

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE? Take a POLL!!

• cm10/10cm10/10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've hit a lull.  I'm about 7 months out and have all the big stuff planned and don't really feel like dealing with little stuff.  I blame the Saints for this :P
  • edited December 2011
    I'm about 7.5 months out and also in a bit of a slump. I have most of the major vendors booked, but just today, I think I might have changed my mind about my theme/color selection(s).

I think I might be in full on bridal melt-down mode!

I also blame the Saints!!    Wink
  • edited December 2011

i hate the new format! i feel like it takes so long to load! my wedding is in june and i feel like it is coming too fast!

• edited December 2011
    I also just hate these new boards!
    ~Sarah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• edited December 2011
    and i mean the new boards format- i don't hate any of y'all- haha
    ~Sarah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• edited December 2011
    I blame drinking.  
    www.mromag1.weebly.com
  • edited December 2011
    I hate the TV stuff at top. But, I'm 10 days away! Ahhhh! :) 12 days til the beach!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm about 8 months out and I find I go back and forth with excitement to plan. I already have a venue, dress, photographer, and florist. The rest of the stuff-cake, ceremony muscicians, etc. I just don't wanna deal with yet.

I blame the Saints and Mardi Gras! I'm just so tired!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I am 8 months away. I took my fiance to go see the ceremony site I chose and he thinks its too expensive for a room, some windows and chairs. Soooo, I'm looking for another venue. I want to scream. I am thinking outside at Audubon Park. Has anyone gotten married there? Mardi Gras and the Saints put me behind. Nobody wanted to schedule appointments for the past two weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards