New Hampshire

Re: Dear FI

• edited December 2011
    I'm sorry I got mad at you last night about rescheduling the meeting at the venue.  We've been waiting for it for a while and now that we cant go I feel like its going to be forever until we can go again.  And what if she takes 9yrs to call us back again!  I just wish you would be more helpful in this part.  I refuse to book a place until you have seen the final 3.  I know you don't care.  But, I need you to care.  ASAP.

PS I cant wait for our special date this weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    I know you want to move out of your parents house ASAP but you need to suck it up for a little while longer so we can save more money for an apartment and our wedding.
    Love,
    Me
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • jrich7686jrich7686 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for being so wonderful to me and putting up with my crazy.

Love you xox
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thank you for being the most supportive person on earth.

Love,
    Almost Wifey
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI, 

I can't believe how close it's getting!!! I can't wait to just be married to you :) Thank you for dealing with me lately, I know I am a little loopy. And thank you for going with me to run errands yesterday, it was fun! Have fun at your bachelor party this weekend!!! I can't wait to hear all about it ;) haha

Love, ME

P.S and thank you thank you thank you, for changing your mind. You will not regret it believe, just trust me. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • superjules916superjules916 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

We are going to get through this "housing crisis" together. I love you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards