Arizona-Phoenix

WOO!

I got a photo booth! I'm SO excited! Thank you, ladies, for all of your help!

I ended up going with AZ Sphinxx Photography for the photo booth because they were more in my budget.

I also booked Miranda with Creative Cakes and Pastry for our cake. She's been so wonderful, so far. I'm very happy with her.

That's all. I just had to share my excitement!
Photobucket

Re: WOO!

• alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats!

I'm still tempted to look into photobooth prices, but DF didn't seem too interested in it when I showed him pictures I took at one of the bridal shows.  Plus, already over budget - seems like it could be so much fun though!

Any pics of what type of cake you are doing?  I'm still trying to decide on ours, think we are going to go with Piece of Cake though...
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI didn't seem that interested in the photo booth at first either, but I really think he'll have fun with it.

Also,we didn't try Piece of Cake, but I've heard good things about them.

This is the sketch she came up with for us. We are going to have a mad hatter/topsy turvy style cake. It will have black and white designs in fondant. I may change the design slightly, but it will be similiar to this. She is also going to make some sugar flowers for it (orange gerbera daisies).

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    You are going to LOVE having a photo booth! 
  • applemarieapplemarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Miranda is doing out cake too!!! I love her, she has made it so easy!!! What flavors??  Did she bring you a whole thing of cupcakes....it was heaven!!!
    I'm thinking about changing my flavors. I'm doing the red velvet which is a keeper...and right now we have vanilla cake with bavarian and fresh strawberry filling.  We have a 3 tier...so I don't if I should add another flavor or keep it as one of the 2.
    Are you doing the fondant...wasn't that so good???

So excited yay!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mmmm.... wedding cake :)  The worst thing about planning a long distance wedding was that I couldn't put the left over cake in my freezer...  It's probably for the better though haha!

Congrats on the photo booth!  Having a videographer was my splurge, and I had to talk DH and all of our family into it haha.  You're going to be so happy that you got it.
    Photobucket
  • LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    applemarie - I love Miranda! She's been fantastic! She did bring us a bunch of cupcakes and they were delicious! She's going to bring us a few more next week, too, because my FI changed his mind on one of the flavors.

We are going with red velvet, also! and then a chocolate cake with a chocolate mousse, and FI wants to do a chocolate cake with some kind of banana filling.
    Oh, and we are doing fondant, too!

I think the vanilla cake with bavarian and strawberries sounds amazing!

FutureMrs & Nilla - I can't even tell you how excited I am about the photo booth! I'm glad you guys convinced me to keep looking into it!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards