New York
Options

HELP!! Looking for a DJ- about to pull my hair out!!

I'm getting married at Anthony's Pier 9 in New Windsor, NY (at the end of July!!).  I'm trying to find a (very) affordable DJ in that area....  Since it is so close to the city, all I can seem to find is NYC prices....  Does anyone have any recommendations for a decently priced DJ in the New Windsor/Poughkeepsie/Newburgh area?

Thanks!!
Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: HELP!! Looking for a DJ- about to pull my hair out!!

• Options
    edited March 2012

Where?? I think that's about 200 miles from the majority of ladies on here... check the sticky at the top of the page.

Good Luck!

image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Its just south of Kingston.  Unfortunately it falls too far south of the Capital district area, and too far north of NYC....  A lot of DJ's from Albany will travel there but its still a hike- the search goes on!!  lol
  • Options
    Try either the upstate ny state board or the NYC board. We live too far away from you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    They're right dear; I have an office in Newburgh and that's 3 hours away from us...
    Vacation White Knot
  • Options
    ooooo  I just realized I somehow clicked away from the upstate community forums- this is central....  yikes (noob)

• Options
    Hello, 
    My name is Tamara of Northeast Music Group. I would like to congratulate you on your wedding. I don't want you to pull your hair out so before you do that  please feel free to visit our website. Website - www.nemusicgroup.com  or www.nemusicevents.com and give us the opportunity to help complete your wedding. In the event you've found a dj- still like us on facebook to follow from specials to come in the future www.nemfanpage.com.

Thanks
    Tamara & Billy
    973-577-6181
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards