Kentucky-Louisville

Vendor Reviews

My wedding was this past Saturday & it couldn't have gone any more perfect!
Wedding & Reception: A: Both were held at Crowne Plaza. The place was absolutely beautiful. Ada Spencer who is in charge of setting everything up was difficult at times but the rest of the staff was wonderful. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. The food was delicious & the chef personally came out to make sure we were happy with our food. The presentation was great.

DJ: Jay Campbell aka DJ Jaybird with More Than Entertainment: A++++: All I can say is wow!! Jay was in charge of not only the music but the uplighting as well. He got everyone on the dance floor and had the entire place lit up in blue! He went above & beyond for us & was by far the best vendor we used! I highly recommend him!

Cake: Merts Cakes: A: Virginia made an absolutely beautiful cake & we had alot of compliments on how good our cake tasted. She is extremely pleasant to work with & does great work.

Florist: Lloyds Florist: A+: even though we didn't use him for flowers, we used him for a lot of other things. He divided the room in half by using a beautiful silk sheet & used a beautiful silk sheet to drape our chuppah. He also put together all of the chair covers & sashes, put down the white dance floor & laid the aisle runner. He was great to work with, & worked really hard to make sure it was beautiful.

String Quartet: Commonwealth Musicians: B: the music was beautiful however we were very specific about the prelude music especially since they were on our wedding programs. However, they ended up playing their own music instead of following our song list. But the ceremony music went as we planned and was very pretty.

Photographer: Take Photography: A: its hard to give a grade without seeing the pictures yet. Stephanie & her assistant were super pleasant & great to work with. They blended in with the crowd & had cute picture ideas. I' m hoping the pictures turn out beautiful.
Officiant: Judge Joan Byer: A: She did a wonderful job running everything at the rehearsal & did a beautiful job at the ceremony. She incorporated both of our ideas into the ceremony & gave great suggestions.
Over all, everyone did wonderful and I had my dream wedding!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards