Destination Weddings Discussions

No longer a Destination "Bride"

My bff came up to visit me this weekend and on the spur of the moment, we decided to deal with the 4 hours on the road to go check out Eureka Springs, the place DH and I had decided we'd plan our vow renewal. To make a long story short, it became obvious pretty quick that this was not what we had envisioned and wasn't going to work out. We tried to come up with other solutions on the way home, but none came to either of us. This morning, still stumped, I mentioned that there was only one place I was in love with. DH had some issues with it, so we marked it off our list. Just for something to do, we went and looked at it. I fell in love with it all over again! And the manager gave us solutions to all my DH's issues with it! I finalize the paperwork tomorrow! :)

I wanted to let you all know that this board has been one of the most friendly I have run into and THANK YOU SO MUCH for being so welcoming!! I won't visit as a destination event planner now, but I wish you all well with your destination weddings! You all are wonderful. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: No longer a Destination "Bride"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards