Wisconsin
Options

Help! Nonexistent vendor!

Hi all!
I am hoping someone can help me.... I am trying to get in touch with our photographer, the Clique Studio, for our engagement pictures. I have tried emailing him at the address he has previously used. I have also tried calling the phone number on the business card. I last tried to submit a request directly through his website. I have been trying to contact him for two weeks... Has anyone ever worked with this photographer before? Heard of them? Anything? I am trying not to panic, but I have already paid them our deposit. If I need to find another photographer I will..... but this is concerning!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Help! Nonexistent vendor!

• Options
    Does this photographer have a studio that you can visit in person?  I would try doing that before freaking out.  Then, when you make your appointment, I would mention the difficulty you had contacting them and if there is a way to avoid that in the future.
  • Options
    I would say find another photographer, BUT, I would also say he's probably very busy and while it is not professional at all to not return a phone call/email, you're not his only client.  I would just document everytime you try reaching out to him so that if you have to fight for your deposit back you have some proof.
  • Options
    ok!!! i heard back from them today! PHEW! they emailed me back finally, and we are scheduling our engagement pictures! yay!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards