New York

Gown Preservation

Hi all! Looking for reviews/advice on where to go to get my gown preserved.  I have contacted a few different companies but am looking to hearing how other people's experiences were/where they went.  I am currently contemplating shipping my dress to J.Scheer, who I got a quote from but if I can I would like to do local. Any advice is helpful. Thank you!

Re: Gown Preservation

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_gown-preservation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:3c3b4529-6f46-4478-a0bb-b8cc45063549Post:f04e8d2e-ff3c-4a92-9ab9-5c1d2db1ff43">Gown Preservation</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi all! Looking for reviews/advice on where to go to get my gown preserved.  I have contacted a few different companies but am looking to hearing how other people's experiences were/where they went.  I am currently contemplating shipping my dress to J.Scheer, who I got a quote from but if I can I would like to do local. Any advice is helpful. Thank you!
    Posted by andreamsargent[/QUOTE]

I took mine back to the store I purchased my dress at (Heart to Heart Bridal) and they took care of all the shipping and everything for me. Not sure if they do it if you didn't purchase there though. Can you find out if the store you purchased from does preservation?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards