New Jersey - South

Photo Slideshow during reception

Hi Ladies,

I want to do a slideshow of childhood photos through our engagement during dinner at our reception.  Are any of you planning on doing this?  Can you recommend vendors?  Our reception is at Lucien's and they provide a screen/projector.  Just wondering if this is something coordinated through the DJ or the photographer.

Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Photo Slideshow during reception

• edited December 2011
    I believe you can create your own slideshow pretty easily (and free!) through PowerPoint and other programs... just google it.

As far as playing it at the reception, check first with your coordinator at the venue (since they are providing the media equipment) and if they can't do it, ask your DJ.
  • edited December 2011
    We are having ours done through our videographer/photographer. They are going to create the slideshow and have a projection screen at the reception for us.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing ours through our DJ... most DJ's should be able to handle these kinda of things now, it just depends on if they want you to create the slideshow or just give them the media and let them handle the rest.
  • edited December 2011
    when is your wedding at Luciens? my daughter is getting married there too
  • mascioc2mascioc2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    February 25, 2012, we have a while!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards