New York

Anyone looking for wine bottles to use for decor??

I have about 100 wine bottles for sale (the result of a DIY project gone mad!!)
Most of them are green, all have been rinsed out, cleaned and de-labeled.  This alone took hours (and many nights of enjoying delicious wine)  Smile

I used these for various different DIY projects, but I have a TON of leftovers....

These wine bottles can be used as vases

or even painted...

They can also make beautiful canleabras...

If you are interested, please email me at Kevinandmonica2011@yahoo.com  or page me on the CNY board.
Local pickup is preferred (I live in Syracuse, NY) but shipping can be negotiated.

Make me an offer!!!
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Anyone looking for wine bottles to use for decor??

• mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which project did you give up on?
  • edited December 2011
    I actually finished all of my projects.... well... all the ones with wine bottles at least.
    I asked my friends and co-workers to bring me all of their wine bottles and boy did they deliver!!!
    I must have collected close to 300 bottles over the past few months and now that all my projects are finished, I need to get rid of all of the leftovers.
    I was just going to turn them in to be recycled, but I thought I could turn them over to another bride who may need them.
    Online Garage Sale
  • mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh geez! That's a lot of bottles LOL I asked some people at my work and I'm glad they didn't deliver, I already have a box at work that i haven't even been able to get to! Good luck trying to get rid of them!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh boy did they ever deliver.
    I had cases piled up underneath my desk (I was worried someone would wonder WTF I had 3 dozen or so empty wine bottles under my desk... lol)
    So... yep.... I was a little overzealous and over-estimated my need for bottles.  Now I have about 100 that I have no use for and I would hate to just throw them away.
    Online Garage Sale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards