DC
Options

Where did you get your cake?

Morning Ladies!!
My wedding date is October 27th and I still don't have a cake... I've been to Castro's bakery, Randolph Pastries, Eloise's Pastries, and Hollin Hall Pastry shop and I'm still not satisfied with flavors.  Are there any other great bakeries in the area that you can suggest?

Lol, I have to figure something out soon or else I wont fit into my dress eating so much cake :)

Thank you!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where did you get your cake?

• Options
    I went to the Weddibg Salon Event last night in D.C. and there were two great bakeries there that I liked. One was Sugarbakers and the other was Cakepanache.com. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the info!! I wish I had RSVP'd to that... I figured I would be done with cake by then, so wrong I was! Luckily we went to Edible Incredibles in the Reston Town Center for a tasting today and got it all squared away! Did you taste their cakes at the event? They were there, he was telling me allll about it! Sad we missed it :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you're still looking, check out cakesbyloretta.com. She's out in Centreville, but oh my gosh would it be worth the drive!! Were doing a 3 tier,square offcenter Lady Baltimore with white chocolate filling and a raspberry curd 2x filling and a white butter cream icing. I think we were there for 3 hours talking and designing our cake. I was highly impressed and she gave us as much as we wanted to sample!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards