Connecticut

**Monday**

Good Morning!!!

How was the weekend?? Anything exciting???

Rant/Raves??
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: **Monday**

• edited December 2011

hi!! went to a wonderful wedding this weekend in upstate NY for my BIL's sister. it was great and lots of fun. though i ate HORRIBLY all weekend....so doing REALLY good today with my weight watchers points :)

rant: its monday

rave: i have NEXT monday off :D

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: I am sick of people at work being hypocrites...why are you going to complain about something I do when you do it too?

Rave: My junior BM thinks she picked her dress style!  So I am going to call around to see if we can find a sample to have her try on.  Also, one of my BMs looked at styles with me this weekend and narrowed it down to about 10 styles to go look at :)  So excited to get this ball rolling (I think I'm more excited for their dresses than I was my own lol)
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: I got up early for absolutely NO reason because work called me 10 minutes before I had to leave to tell me I didn't need to go in.

Rave: My oldest is 11 today and not having to go to work means I get to spend his birthday with him. It is so crazy to realize I have been a mother for 11 years. So we are taking a family trip to pick up my school books, eating lunch and dinner out, and I made gingerbread waffles for breakfast. All in all, a great start to the day!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Weekend: FI and I drove  back from our vacation in VA, and went out to dinner to celebrate 10 years together! Other than that, relaxed.

Rant: Found out BM went to get measured for her BM dress and (a) they wanted her to order a dress that's like 4 sizes bigger than her usual every-day size (I understand dresses may run small, but I would expect a size or 2, not 4), and apparently they didn't treat her very well there.

Rave: Ordered save the dates. Anxiously awaiting their receipt, but I know it'll be at least 2 weeks.  BUT this means FI and I really need to pin down our invite list. Bah!
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weekend was great.. went to Happy Hour with friends on Friday night.. went to Block Island for the day on Saturday. Absolutely amazing day! Not a cloud in the sky and the waves were awesome at the beach. Yesterday I felt like crud though, I can't tell if I'm fighting a nasty cold or have really bad allergies. Thankfully I'm doing better today, but yesterday was yuck-a-puh-tooey.

Rant: I can't believe the summer is over, I love the summer and all the outdoor activities that come along with it. I enjoy the fall, but it's depressing to know winter is right around the corner. Blah.

Rave: DH and I have had an amazing summer with amazing friends and I couldn't ask for anything more! :0)
  • cmmosley81cmmosley81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weekend: Not much cleaned the house and went to look at flowers and centerpeices.

Rant: So didnt sleep well and kids were in bed with me bright and early:(

Rave: Kids start school soon:) Daughter starts Wed and Son starts next Tuesday:)
    60 Invitedimage Attendingimage Declinedimage Not Repliedimage RSVP Date September 15, 2011 image
  • edited December 2011
    Had a great weekend...duh haha

Friday - Hung around till it was time for the rehearsal at 4. Blew through that pretty easy and had our RD at my Dads house. It was the best. had some grilled chicken some beef salads beers and just hung out with all our close family and friends!

Saturday - woke up bright and early and started preparing for the wedding. it was absolutly gorgeous out between getting our hair done we sat out at my grandmothers gorgeous house in Mystic and she ordered us salads and cookies to munch on and drank wine! then off the marry my now DH! wedding was perfect more then I could have imagined. cant wait to do my vendor reveiws and post some non pro pics!.

Sunday - tried to recooperate,opened gifts and relaxed. overall an awesome weekend and an awesome ending to Summer
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Weekend was pretty good- Saturday DH and I went hiking for 5 hours. It was nice to get outside for a while and away from everything!! Yesterday was a very boring day, we did some cleaning but that was about it.

I have a job interview today, and I'm really nervous!! Ah!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: I think everyone already know how my weekend Cry,but at least FI is not upset!!

Rave: Even with the E-ring fiasco I still had a great time going out to dinner with family and friends.
  • wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weekend: Went to a wedding on Saturday and it was beautiful!  Simple but elegant and we ended up staying a lot longer than we thought!  The evening went by fast :)

Rant: Another long week!

Rave: Can't wait for long weekend!
  • edited December 2011
    Weekend: Was wonderful - had a friend's BBQ all day Saturday in the beautiful weather, and yesterday got lots done with my Mom for my sister's upcoming baby shower

Rant: Its Monday

Rave: It makes me laugh that our wedding is exactly one year, one month, one week and one day away from today!  :)
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Love all the new siggy pics!!

Weekend was nice & relaxing--just what we wanted!

Nothing major...except buying TV's for the new house.

FI had a great time doing nothing & relaxing!!! Wish more weekend were like that!!

~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Weekend was pretty good... already can't wait til the long weekend though! :o)

Mix of studying, running and a little fun!

Had my last official day at my running store job, bittersweet! I've been there for 5 yrs, but its time to open the next chapter of life! With that being said I have 2 interviews this week!

This week is dedicated to studying... so you guys probably won't see me on here too much... and if I am, feel free to yell at me haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • edited December 2011
    weekend(well sat) was great! We went to Maine for the weekend with some friends and had a great time until I woke up Sun am sicker than a dog and had to leave and come home and go to bed.

Rant- Still sick and im exhausted already and today is only Monday!

Rave- Long weekend next weekend and I cant wait to have a low key relaxing weekend!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • herb0622herb0622 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weekend was pretty low key. The seller accepted our offer on the condo we bid on yay! Hung out the rest of the weekend....looking forward to this upcoming long weekend...September is going to be a busy month!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards