Texas-Austin

Hula Hut

Hey Ladies- We are thinking about having your rehearsal lunch at Hula Hut. Does anyone have any information to pass out about this place? Anything will help. Thanks so much!

Re: Hula Hut

• MnMShawMnMShaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hula Hut is one of my favorite restuarants!!  But, I'm pretty sure they do not accept reservations.  Things could have changed but the last time I checked there was no reservations accepted. They also stay very, very busy.  In fact, the last time we tried to go there, we got there with a party of 4 at 7pm on a Wednesday night and were told that the only thing they could promise us was that we would get seated before they closed...
    Blog
    TTC #1 since February 2011
    BFP #1 1/14/12 EDD 9/24/12 m/c at 8w4d on 2/20/12
    March 2012- Dx with PCOS, started metformin
    July 2012- SA completely normal
  • a-c-da-c-d member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_hula-hut?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:126Discussion:9f8c4050-0561-4c35-93c7-f106b9ebcf23Post:d15889e8-0fe9-4c93-90e7-a272fc330b93">Re: Hula Hut</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hula Hut is one of my favorite restuarants!!  But, I'm pretty sure they do not accept reservations. 
    Posted by MnMShaw[/QUOTE]

Yep. Plus, although it is a fun place and one of my FAVORITES, I wouldn't think it would be the best for a RD. It will be very loud and you will not have any privacy at all. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • llizzy86llizzy86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have the new covered patio in the front of the restaurant. On their website they have an events icon where you can inquire about planning events. They say they can  do a fajita buffet. Maybe this is something new they are doing??? Just curious to see if anyone has any experience with them? thanks so much
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having my RD there.  They've been very accommodating and they do have the covered patio, which is a good place for a party.  I'm pretty happy with the idea of a low-key, relaxing dinner there!
    165 image 104 image 62image 0 image RSVP Date: 5/13/11 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards