Texas-San Antonio

Acoustic Musicians

Hey knotties~

I was looking endlessly around San Antonio for a local acoustic musician to play the 2 hours for my ceremony and cocktail hour.  Needless to say, I was bummed that the well known one's were very much so out of my price range and didn't have a similar music style as mine. 

Well, in case anyone else is in the same boat, I wanted to share with you all the musicians I ended up booking for my wedding on Friday, March 9th.  Their prices were very reasonable and they have all their equipment, etc.  Oh, and they are a male/female duo.  They learned some songs we requested to be played during the ceremony and they came by this past Sunday and played them for us.  They sounded really good and I am so happy we've chosen them!

They said they'd be happy to play more weddings so if anyone is interested, private message me and I will give you their number!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Acoustic Musicians

• This is a cute idea.

do they have a website?  how did you find them?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nope - they don't have a website.  They are local, college aged musicians who live in San Marcos.  We found them by posting an ad out looking for musicians.  We actually got a LOT of responses.  They said they are working on some business cards so I may have one soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Great idea!! 

Am I blind? Cause I don't see where you wrote there name or contact information.  Who are they so I can contact them too!  :) 

I'm new to the knot so let me know if there is a trick to navigating that I am missing in finding information.  

Thanks!!
    SarahW
  • Can I get their phone number please.
  • can i get the number
  • Whoops, I left off their contact information. 

here is their email address, they call their duo the Mary and Bob Show.  They check it often and usually respond pretty quickly.  Tell them Laura mentioned them!  :)

maryandbobshow@gmail.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards