June 2013 Weddings

She said yes!!

So, I know I did this way too early but I absolutely could not wait any longer! I asked my best friend from 7th grade to be a bridesmaid and she said yes!! She is the most awesome friend I have and I could not imagine my wedding day without her! I was her bridesmaid almost 5 years ago too. I went to visit her this weekend to catch up and meet her 6 week old son (who is so precious!) My maid of honor will be my sister, who already knows- I didn't even have to ask. I'm also going to ask his sister when the time is right (soon).
~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: She said yes!!

• That is awesome!

Congrats =)

My sister is my MoH as well.
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • yay! congrats! Although I have my bridesmaids picked, but I am not asking anyone until this summer just incase something changes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Awww yay! Isn't it the best feeling when they say yes?? :) 

I just finished asking all of mine last week! My MOH is my best friend who I have been bff's with for almost 17 years, she's closer to me than my sister is (who is one of my BMs).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's awesome!  I know who I'm asking, but I'm trying to hold out until the summer.  My best friend of 26 years, who introduced me to FI, is my unofficial official MOH, but she's the only one who knows right now.  I can't wait to ask everyone else!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah, I was going to try to wait until summer too, but we were out for dinner having some girl time with the baby and it just seemed like the right moment. I think it would be highly unlikely for things to change because our friendship has survived a lot and we've remained friends for so long. I'm so excited!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • That's awsome!! So happy for you!! :o)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • That's really nice! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards