California-Inland Empire

new to this board

Hi ladies! I just found his board today, so I decided to introduce myself. My wedding is on December 30, 2010 at Edward's Mansion. My theme is white diamond winter and my colors are white, silver and possibly black. Im excited to get to know all of you guys!
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: new to this board

• futuremegpfuturemegp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HEY! I'm actually new to the board too! Wedding is in 11 days (December 5) so I know it's a little late! I've spent most of my time on the December 09 board and totally forgot about this one!

Getting married out in Palm Springs. Colors are eggplant and apple green. Very excited and can't wait!!!

Happy planning!!
    -Meghann Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi you guys!  Welcome.  I'm not new to the boards but I am in LA so I am not always on this IE board.  This is a great source of info.  A lot of brides have great ideas on their bios.  Happy Plannng!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! A lot of us are already married but we've stuck around and still love to talk about weddings (among other things) :)
    Tell us more about yourself.. where you're from, how long you have been with your FI, etc! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome. I got married at Edward's in 2008. Good Luck planning your wedding. If you have any questions about the mansion let me know!
    Lapband wife wanting a baby since 2008. 162lbs lost...30 more to go.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome.  I'm one of the old married peeps here.  The ladies here are great.   
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome ladies to the board. Always nice to see new faces!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! We def loves details like Jojo said ;) Do you have your dress yet? Do you know how big of a wedding it will be? How did he propose?
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi there and welcome!! :0)
    I was married back in May :0)
    let us know if ou have any questions we love to help!

• edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome =) I'm looking forward to hearing your plans unfold =)

• rebekahssrebekahss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am new to this board too....My wedding is June 18, 2010. My colors anre black and white with pink and green accents. We are getting married at the Ashwood Golf Course in Apple Valley
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards