Destination Weddings Discussions

TMI Tuesday

Do you shower with FI/DH?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012

Early on, maybe once or twice...but neither of us like to freeze at the back of the shower while the other gets to stand under the warm running water, lol!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I agree with Nicole. It's just so much easier not to lol.
  • We do all the time but we have a dual shower head so no one gets cold.  :)
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I was wondering if this actually existed lol!

In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_tmi-tuesday-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:9374b414-f207-40a7-a16d-5609ce39bad3Post:283292fc-4b77-4f37-8705-842e9365fdc6">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]We do all the time but we have a dual shower head so no one gets cold.  :)
    Posted by Cathyl7910[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_tmi-tuesday-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:9374b414-f207-40a7-a16d-5609ce39bad3Post:af254ec4-d322-4705-ab8b-edecc2fb534d">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was wondering if this actually existed lol! In Response to Re: TMI Tuesday :
    Posted by Julyet06[/QUOTE]

Yup we got it at Walmart.  It is the best thing ever!!
  • Ehhhh not really. We have but it's not a regular thing. I'm far too klutzy to make anything happen in there ;)
  • We have It's not a regular thing tho because of Nicoles stated reason!
    Anniversary
  • we do every now and then 
    Photobucket
  • Every once in a great while - especially if we are at a fancy hotel with the dual shower thingy. Only problem is I like my showers as hot as they can get and FI is a bit wimpier about temps - so either he burns or I freeze. not really fun for either of us! Jacuzzi tub on the other hand.....
  • FI and I tend to at least once a week Embarassed
    We have worked out a great system.... ha ha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_tmi-tuesday-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:9374b414-f207-40a7-a16d-5609ce39bad3Post:7dc5d867-8042-467f-83ae-63b4c082074f">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]. Only problem is I like my showers as hot as they can get and FI is a bit wimpier about temps - so either he burns or I freeze. not really fun for either of us! 
    Posted by WinoGrrl[/QUOTE]

<div>THIS!!! </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Every now and then but I too like it hot and hubby like colder water. Funny story.....as of you all didn't know I'd haveba story!! We were in a downtown Phily hotel with an awesome glass huge shower. Well, hubby was loaded the night before and the next day we decided to take a shower together....he tried to make things happen in there but it got so hot, and he was prob still drunk that he almost passed out. He has to get out of the shower quickly!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • I love story time with Jenn!!
  • Of course, mainly to conserve water hehe... Yeh right- I LOVE TOO! But yeh, it took time to work out a system as well... ;) Jenn, I have a similar story.. May be tmi... Except mine was with my XH and he was trying to get me drunk (I'm so much easier when drunk lol) and gave me waaaay to much sangria, after a few minutes in the jacuzzi, he had to carry my out bc I was blacking out!!! My body was on fire and he was running around naked freaking out! Even called his mom while he blew candles out in case we needed to leave... Hahaha aha tmi? Needless to say, do not mix heavy alcohol with bouncing around in a hot ass jaccuzzi... Take it from me... Lol, thanks for making me laugh. I needed that.
  • hmmm not really my thing... I want all the hot water to myself! hehe
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lol, nice story Jules!!!!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Thanks jenn! Knew you'd appreciated it, if no one else... Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards