Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Beachmoor Inn

Ok so my FI and I are getting married at the Beachmoor Inn in Buzzards Bay. Its a smaller place but it is right on the water and it has so much character we absolutely love it! Also the price is right too. But the best thing is the wedding coordinator Rita!! She is amazing we met wither her agian yesterday (3 months till the wedding) I had a bunch of questions for her and she could tell I was a litte frazzeled because there is still alot to do and she was so calm and made me feel so much better she assured us that everything would go wonderful and that she was there for us. I know its her job and we are paying her but she is just so sweet and has so many great ideas!! I Highly recommend this place for anyone who is looking to get married near the ocean and is having a wedding of 150 or less. This place is normally a resturaunt and has amazing food as well!!!! ok so that was my sales pitch for the beachmoor lol  

Re: Beachmoor Inn

• SmollenLoveSmollenLove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked the Beachmoor for out June 2011 wedding this afternoon!!!! So excited and glad to hear that you've had a positive experience so far. Congratulations!
  • heather123006heather123006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you =) Congratulations to you as well! I hope you find the perfect place =)
  • edited December 2011
    I looked at the Beachmoor and it is gorgeous! Congrats to you! Can I ask you if your wedding is on a Saturday night and if you are a member? I inquired about a Sat. night wedding and they said I had to become a member or be sponsored by one? I'm still waiting to hear back for more details. Thanks!
  • heather123006heather123006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! Our wedding is on a Sunday night. We inquired about having a saturday night wedding also and she told us that it sould be like another $6,000 on top of everything else she never told us that we had to be members but we did ask that in July of last year so something might have changed. And good luck!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recommendation Heather! My FI & I just booked our wedding at the Beachmoor for 9/17/11! We couldn't be happier!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards