Washington
Options

flower farms or pick-your-own?

Hi ladies,
I am getting married in the gig harbor (tacoma) area and live in montana.  i am looking for a place where we can get more wild flowers or maybe options to pick our own.  have you heard of anything like that in the tacoma or key peninsula area?  TIA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: flower farms or pick-your-own?

• Options
    sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would go to pike place and talk with the flower farmers there. They are willing to do wildflower centerpieces are low cost. Hope this helps! 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awesome, thanks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    phonehomephonehome member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a wholesale floral shop that sells flowers in bulk for SO cheap. You have to have a business license in Washington and you can use their services for wholesale prices. I'm assuming you know people here, and I would try and use them and their connections to get entry. We used them for my brother's wedding and saved hundreds.

Washington Floral
    2701 South 35th Street
    Tacoma, WA 98409-7435
    (253) 472-8343Open Weekdays 6am-3:30pm; Sun 12pm-4pm

• Options
    abklein2012abklein2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't forget local Farmer's markets.  My wedding is in June and we'll be raiding my local farmers market for flowers.  It also helps support the local community and I know my flowers are from the area and fresh!!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards