April 2013 Weddings

Food!!!

So, I just got back from a cruise, which is a food and drink fest (for me at least).  I was doing good eating wise before we left and now I am on a downward spiral!  Ugh.  I have to get back on track!!  HELP!!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Food!!!

• Help...with what?  Motivation? 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I know what you mean! I have been working out and trying to eat better for a few months now and it doesn't seem to be working. And when I miss a work out I feel like crap the next day (aka today). I wish I had a personal trainer with me all the time to yell at me when I want junk foods!
  • It's so hard to stay motivated, even though I KNOW that I feel better when I eat well and exercise.  My problem is that if I don't keep up with it and miss a few days I tend to fall off the wagon for a long time then I can't stop eating junk!  WHy does it take about 2 minutes to undo all the hard work I've done?  

I don't get how there's not some magic, safe pill that can give us all a speedy metabolism!  haha!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ah I know how you feel, for the longest time I could not get on track! It just takes a swift kick in the bum. Try something fun instead of just working out - maybe riding your bike & go from there? Ive taken to riding my bike to & from work everyday (about a 20 minute bike ride each way). Getting myself to do it every morning is so difficult, I almost always try to convince myself to cop out & bus it but I force myself. Once I get to work I feel so refreshed and feel so much better than if I were to bus.

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards