Tennessee
Options

FOR SALE: Maggie Sottero 'Elizabeth' RhapsodyTtaffeta Wedding Gown

I was married in September and am looking to sell my wedding dress.  I was pleased with the way everything came together on my wedding day and a large part was due to the reaction my husband had to my dress.  I am STILL getting compliments from friends and family that attended.  I am completely in love with this dress, but am not as sentimental as I was when I was younger.  This dress is so beautiful that it deserves another good home to make someone else as happy as it made me.  The dress is a Maggie Sottero beautifully named ‘Elizabeth’.

Web Link:  http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=elizabeth&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=15&style=J1153

Web Description: 

One-piece, strapless, gown with corset closure and full box pleated skirt. This Rhapsody taffeta gown features a sweetheart neckline and lavish beaded embellishments decorating the bodice and lower skirt. This style is available with a strapless neckline or matching cap-sleeves.  (I DID NOT ORDER THE CAP SLEEVES AND DO NOT OWN THE CAP SLEEVES FOR THIS DRESS.)

I ordered the dress in April of 2009 and received it in August.  I am a size 10/12 and ordered a size 10.  The color I chose was diamond white.  The true beauty of this dress was obvious to me as soon as I tried it on. The only color in the store was Antique Blush (PINK!), which was not a color I wanted, but I could still see that this was my dress.

The dress retailed for $1479 and I am willing include the veil and slip with the dress when purchased.  Please contact me for pricing and pictures if you are interested in finding out more.  Leave a message here with your email and I would be happy to forward more information to you.

Happy Planning!

Re: FOR SALE: Maggie Sottero 'Elizabeth' RhapsodyTtaffeta Wedding Gown

• Options
    edited December 2011

I was married in September and am looking to sell my wedding dress.  I was pleased with the way everything came together on my wedding day and a large part was due to the reaction my husband had to my dress.  I am STILL getting compliments from friends and family that attended.  I am completely in love with this dress, but am not as sentimental as I was when I was younger.  This dress is so beautiful that it deserves another good home to make someone else as happy as it made me.  The dress is a Maggie Sottero beautifully named ‘Elizabeth’.

Web Link:  http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=elizabeth&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=15&style=J1153

Web Description: 

One-piece, strapless, gown with corset closure and full box pleated skirt. This Rhapsody taffeta gown features a sweetheart neckline and lavish beaded embellishments decorating the bodice and lower skirt. This style is available with a strapless neckline or matching cap-sleeves.  (I DID NOT ORDER THE CAP SLEEVES AND DO NOT OWN THE CAP SLEEVES FOR THIS DRESS.)

I ordered the dress in April of 2009 and received it in August.  I am a size 10/12 and ordered a size 10.  The color I chose was diamond white.  The true beauty of this dress was obvious to me as soon as I tried it on. The only color in the store was Antique Blush (PINK!), which was not a color I wanted, but I could still see that this was my dress.

The dress retailed for $1479 and I am willing include the veil and slip with the dress when purchased.  Please contact me for pricing and pictures if you are interested in finding out more.  Leave a message here with your email and I would be happy to forward more information to you.

Happy Planning!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards