North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Knottie GTG

Now that the Holdiays are over, it's time to start planning our GTG!  I am sooooo excited to finally meet all of you :)

I know we have talked about this in the past but as a refresher, when and where would everyone like to do this?

I know that April is pretty much out for me b/c my bf's shower is the 1st, bachelorette weekend is the 15th and the wedding is on the 28th.  Other than April, my dates are pretty wide open.

And I am totally down with the OBX!  But if we decide on D.C. or Baltimore, that's cool too.

Re: Knottie GTG

• Options
    Balty would be best for us, I think.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Knotties.....it appears that from our chats on FB, that DC/Balty is the preferred location and we are working on dates now.

Will get back to you soon....and Rick, thanks for answering me on here so I wasn't planning a GTG with just myself.  Ummmmm....can we say awwwwkwaaarddd??  LOL

• Options
    Nice!  B'more or DC would easily work for us!  I had a post like that OBX!  I think I mentioned something about Memorial Day 2012 OBX brides getting together for a beer to get out our bridezilla-ness without upsetting our families/sig others.  Totally unanswered and VERY awkward!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_knottie-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:1c509419-1444-48d4-b115-0d6164b6e92dPost:81bdb7c6-fdcd-4fd3-81a4-5a0ab1c677f7">Re: Knottie GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knotties.....it appears that from our chats on FB, that DC/Balty is the preferred location and we are working on dates now. Will get back to you soon....and Rick, thanks for answering me on here so I wasn't planning a GTG with just myself.  Ummmmm....can we say awwwwkwaaarddd??  LOL
    Posted by OBX2011[/QUOTE]

Sorry, hardly jump on here.  FB is so much easier. 

Either location is fine.  My schedule is VERY tight though as far as weekends go.  I could possibly to a March (there was mention of March on FB) weekend, but would not be available all day Saturday until after 6pm.  Keep in mind it's spring break in there and some weekends may be high airfare for some of us.  I could do April (except Easter weekend) and would not be available on Sunday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards