Getting in Shape

before and after losing 30lbs.

first let me apologize by saying that my shift key doesn't seem to want to work right now. it's been awhile since i have posted anything and since then i have lost another 10lbs =]. i just wanted to share a picture of myself since losing the weight.

the photo on the left is me on my wedding day, 10-31-11 at 237...i hate that number. the one on the right i took recently and i was at 207. since january 19th i have lost 31.8lbs and today i am at 205.2. the more i look at the pictures, the more i notice changes but sometimes when looking in the mirror it's really hard to see the differences so far.
pregnancy calendar
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: before and after losing 30lbs.

• Way to go, you look great! You can definitely see the difference in your waist! :)

It is SO hard to see results in the mirror, I have lost 20.6 pounds and 8.5 inches and I see no difference yet even though the pounds and inches tell me otherwise! I should start taking pictures too! You're inspiration for me today :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Way to go!  That's quite an accomplishment! 
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
  • Wow! Great work!! :) You look great!
  • Great job!!! You should feel so proud of yourself!
  • thank you so much everyone =]. it's a great feeling..i only wish i had started this sooner, but better late than never, hehe. awww, thanks sarah. you should definetely take pictures, even if it's only for yourself to see. it's nice to be able to see differences.
    pregnancy calendar
  • What a change!  Keep it up!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Great Work! Keep it up!! :)

• thanks ladies Smile. today I weighed in at 204.4, woooo so much closer to being under 200.
    pregnancy calendar
  • I have lost 30 pounds too and gone down 2 sizes but honestly when I look in the mirror, I don't think I look that different.
  • Do you have any old pictures you can compare a new picture to? That's what did it for me. It's hard for me because I'm so used to seeing myself as such the unhealthy person I was.
    pregnancy calendar
  • jlbuethejlbuethe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    So how did you lose 30 pounds? That's how much I would like to lose before my wedding in September of 2013 and I'm having difficulties and don't know where to start. If you can give me some advice that would be wonderful. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards