Delaware

Wholesale flowers

Hello all!---I posted this on the Philly board too

I was wondering if anyone put together their own centerpieces and/or bouquets with flowers they ordered wholesale?  I was planning to do my own centerpieces and found a few websites, but it might be easier if there was a wholesale florist in the area where I could go to pick them up, rather than wait for a delivery.  Anyone have any experience with this?

Does anyone know if BJs, Costco, or even Produce Junction does wholesale flowers?

Re: Wholesale flowers

• edited December 2011
    Costco does do wedding flowers.  I believe BJs does as well.  If you check out their websites, they have wedding and flower sections on there.
  • Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wonder if you could purchase them in wholesale from Reading Terminal so you could see the product (kinda).
  • jacqcfjacqcf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just found Potomac Floral in Silver Spring, MD. It's less then 2 hour drive but you can see the florals ahead of time. I'm taking a drive down there this week to check them out.
  • edited December 2011
    From what I've learned on Costco and BJs websites - they say to have the flowers delivered a week before the wedding rather than just a few days so that the blooms fully open in time for the ceremoy.  I am also considering doing my flowers either silk or whoesale DIY.  There is a website lie angel bouquets or something where the silk flowers look so real and they are even scented...
    ??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards