Indiana-Indianapolis

New photographer moving to area and offering Free Wedding Package!

Hi everyone! Congratulations on your upcoming weddings!

I currently am a new photographer living in Arizona.  My husband got a job in Carmel,IN so we will be moving to Noblesville,IN this summer.  Since I am a new photographer and going to be new to the area I will be booking 5 FREE Wedding Packages.  I have not shot my first wedding yet therefore I am doing 5 for free to get some experience.  I have taken plenty of photographs of Babies/Kids, Seniors, and Pets.  The wedding would have to be for anytime after July 11th and be in the Indianapolis area.  Package comes with Engagement session,CD of all edited images, and rights to reproduce images.  If you would like your rehearsal photographed too that can be aranged and you will get a CD with all those edited images.   Day of Wedding includes unlimited hours of coverage, CD of all images and rights to reproduce.  All images will also be uploaded on site to share with family and friends. 
If you are interested please email me at annalilyphotography@yahoo.com.
Anna.Lily.Photography

Re: New photographer moving to area and offering Free Wedding Package!

• indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You can't advertise here for free. If you want to advertise, you have to pay for it.

• jpalmiter1126jpalmiter1126 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah someone else told me that already.  I saw other people doing the same thing so I didnt know.  Theres suppose to be a delete button by my origional post but I dont see it so I dont really know how to delete it.
    Anna.Lily.Photography
  • indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Looks like the delete button is to the left of the reply button.

• vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can't delete OPs.  You can delete subsequent posts in a thread, but not the thread starter.  You can edit it and take out the information, otherwise it can be auto-deleted from being reported.  Only mods can delete OPs.

I'm pretty sure the info in your sig counts as advertising, too.  But that could be up for interpretations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards