Destination Weddings Discussions

Confession Thursday: Holiday Edition

Happy Thursday, everyone! Tell me why you might end up on the "Naughty" list this year!

Re: Confession Thursday: Holiday Edition

• I peeked at my registry and now I know what all of my Christmas presents are going to be.
  • I confess I am not looking forward to travelling up north to be with my FI's family for Christmas.  I am reallyhoping the snow up there continues so we can stay at home and have a stress free Christmas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I confess that I want to go and shake all my presents and try and guess all of them.  I also confess that I enjoy posting about  the wedding on facebook and seeing and not seeing peoples reactions 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I confess that I am happy with my Christmas bonus this year, but I wish they gave me more and I wish it could have been non-taxable b/c Uncle Sam really took a nice big cut of it!  So what I don't want to pay my taxes, that doesn't deserve coal in my stocking! :-p  

Even if they made me pay the taxes when I file, I just wish I could have actually seen the money before they took it, lol!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I confess that I am ready for this blizzard to stop. I am missing my uncles visitation. Granted we were nt close wish I was there for my family. Christmas presents don't really excite me anymore. Wish they did!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards