Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Looking for Day of Coordinator

Hi Everyone. My venue requires that I at least use a Day of Coordinator. Does anyone know of an affordale Day of Coordinator.

Thanks

Re: Looking for Day of Coordinator

• Options
    sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What price range are you looking in/ I wouldn't say mine is affordable but she is really worth every penny. I also know a few less expensive ones, but I did not go with them so I can't really speak of their actual work...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HI Jennifer,
    I would love to talk to you about your wedding! What is your wedding date and what venue have you chosen?
    Feel free to email me at eventplanneraz@yahoo.com or call me at 602.330.2082

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Sara

Asaré Event Planning

www.asareevents.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara,

Vendors are not allowed on these boards.  If you would like to advertise on The Knot there is a place for that, these boards are not that place.  I am assuming you did not realize that this was the rule since you are not trying to hide the fact that you are a vendor, but soliciting business on these boards will actually detere the brides on here from using your services.
  • Options
    JMejia1972JMejia1972 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used her yet but I know of a new Phoenix Events Planner & Candy Buffet vendor.  It's called sweetido.com. I know her Day of Fees are very reasonable I believe she said starting @ $500. I plan on meeting her soon and determining whether or not to use her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Kim with The Event Essentials, and could not have been happier. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards