Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Chair covers or no chair covers??

My fiance and I are getting married in a hotel ballroom ... the scenery is nice, but not over the top. Their color/carpet scheme is neutral and warm, which goes nicely with my fall wedding. I've been thinking whether or not it's really worth the chair covers. They are just normal old banquet chairs, but it's going to cost $450 to cover them. Did anyone swear by them to create the ambiance, or did you find that it really didn't make that BIG of a difference??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Chair covers or no chair covers??

• Options
    YES YOU NEED CHAIRCOVERS!...it just depends on which types...I'm renewing my vows and I found a chaircover company called 5th Avenue Linens.  If you go to the site, the pics aren't up yet but they're on FB and Twitter...has anyone heard of them?  Our first wedding was 9 years ago and needless to say, it was tacky and cheap.  Now that I've matured, I wish I could have given the guests who took time out of their schedule AND money out of their pocket something to enjoy all the way around at my wedding...I hope they come back next year LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards