Not Engaged Yet

Just got engaged last night!

2»

Re: Just got engaged last night!

• hannahnolahannahnola member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the support girls! I promise I won't post about my wedding on here. But I will still stock around lol. I haven't even started and don't even want to yet!
  • heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_just-got-engaged-last-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:9bd54350-494d-4128-ade7-04a78ef6e50aPost:601f5fb8-2b6e-4fdd-ad2c-737bb7276b65">Re: Just got engaged last night!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for all the support girls! <strong>I promise I won't post about my wedding on here. </strong>But I will still stock around lol. I haven't even started and don't even want to yet!
    Posted by hannahnola[/QUOTE]

Please don't promise that. We like to hear about weddings on here (most of the time).
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Niiiice! Congrats:)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards