• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

SA Wednesday

2»

Re: SA Wednesday

• Things are so slow here too. Plus entitled person took it upon himself to turn the heat off and the A/c on. So now I'm bored and cold. 

I went back and re-read the thread and I think it comes off vendorish because all the Features/Benefits seem to be in color. (I.e. Offbeat and party atmosphere with full bar are the two that jumped out at me.)

Sometimes I like venue threads if I can help. But usually I can't. :(
  • Did anyone see this over on SB? http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_could-graduate-10th-grade

I took the Reading test, and got them all right. I haven't done the Math yet.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • I passed the reading (7/7) I gave up on the Math because I'm tired. lol
  • And also the PS thread with the Loud Bouquet has me in tears. On that note, I am off to get my honey and pig out on meaty goodness.

See ya'll tomorrow :D
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • In Response to Re: SA Wednesday:
    And also the PS thread with the Loud Bouquet has me in tears. On that note, I am off to get my honey and pig out on meaty goodness. See ya'll tomorrow :D
    Posted by FebDallasBride
    Good heavens.  
    Anniversary

• I kinda feel bad for PS.  I mean, aside from the three, maybe four REALLY crazy girls, it seems like it could be a nice place.  But now there are girls from the other boards who just spam it up.  :/
    Anniversary

• There are some nice people over there. 

But holy cow...a loud bouquet?
  • In Response to Re: SA Wednesday:
    Hey, Kristan, my whole family is C of C as well! What you're doing is still a sacrament for your FI, just without the mass.  You're right, it looks a lot like any other Christian ceremony.  That's really nice of you to do for your mom@Kathleen, I think that was her venue she likes, and she wants other suggestions.
    Posted by professorscience
    I'm trying, but she isn't making it easy. She acts like every decision we make is strategically planned to upset her :(
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
2»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards