Gay Weddings

Free Wedding Give-Away for Same Sex Wedding

Hi Guys,
I'm a professional photographer in Florida, and I'd like to support the current changes in our country to legalize same sex marriages. Since I have not yet shot a same sex wedding, I thought a contest would be fun. Our services for this contest are free, but we do need someone that will take care of travel costs for us.

If interested, please send an email with your wedding date, themes, creative ideas, and location to jenna_michele_shumate@yahoo.com ... I will be choosing based on your wedding themes and ideas, looking for someone who's really put a big part of thier personality into the wedding day. We'll email everyone to let you know who won, so you're not left wondering. Blessings to all, and happy planning. :)

www.jennamichelephotography.com
http://www.facebook.com/JennaMichelePhoto

Re: Free Wedding Give-Away for Same Sex Wedding

• stevindcstevindc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello
    Just wondering How the contest worked out? Did you shoot the wedding yet? If so how can I see your work of the big event. My partner and I are looking for a photographer for our big day, September 8, 2012. We are having fun planning our special day, running into a few road blocks because of being a same sex couple. thanks for your time Stevindc@yahoo.com

Skippy and Steven
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards