Massachusetts-Boston
Options

JP

Hi....

Anyone use Joe Lapiana?  We're meeting with him on Thursday.  He was recommended by another JP who was booked already, but in our email communication he seems kind of stiff.  Anyone have any experience with him?  Thanks.

Re: JP

• Options
    jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No experience with Joe Lapiana, but I can recommend our JP!  His name is David Buczkowski, in Lexington.  He's a very friendly, professional guy with a good sense of humor.  He performed our wedding in Boston for $150.  He didn't charge us anything extra to attend the rehearsal.  He's a lawyer who happens to also be a JP, so it's not a full-time business for him like some of the JPs out there.  He did an awesome job at our wedding.  Basically we called him, and then after that most of our communication was via E-mail.  We sent him our ceremony ahead of time, and he had just 1-2 suggestions for us, and then we were set.  The only hiccup I know of with him was that he didn't introduce himself to our DOC at the wedding, and she had a mini heart attack when she thought the JP wasn't there in time, but it all worked out great--he'd actually arrived early.  ;)
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • Options
    winterclassicwinterclassic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I first clicked on this I thought it was going to be something about Jamaica Plain, whoops!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards