Texas-Austin

Planner J.Renee Events has Disappeared with our Money!!

We hired Jennifer McDonald a few months ago to help out with our wedding and engagement party. Everything seemed ok at first but now she's just GONE!! Been trying for a month to contact her. Finally drove out ot her office after her office phone was disconnected today. And she's been MIA there for over a month! Explains why she didn't want to meet there last time and met me closer to my work. 

Has anyone else recently hired her?  We'd paid in full and now have to start the battle of maybe someday getting our money back via the court system.

Very disappointed and frustrated!! 

Re: Planner J.Renee Events has Disappeared with our Money!!

• edited December 2011
    We are concerned that you be treated fairly and that other brides are warned of any bad apples in this business.You have the option of contacting the vendor directly, or if an official complaint is appropriate, you may contact the Better Business Bureau at www.bbb.org.  --- from the Knot Rules

I think you have a valid complaint and you should be concerned. Just wanted to add this blurb from the knot, so that you can understand the recomended actions to take. You might also want to try filing a claim against her in small claims court.

• SeanchrysSeanchrys member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried to google her contact her at her residence? I'm so sorry, what a mess. I would for sure file a complaint with BBB. How did you pay her for services? You can call your cc card and deny charges, or have the bank fight the case for you. Very sorry, thanks for spreading the word.
  • may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She has a Facebook page that some people have posted to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards