Chit Chat
Options

The Knot Magazine

Hello,

This might be a silly question, but does the Knot magazine have a subscription? I can't seem to find it. Paying 9.99 for each magazine is kinda breaking the bank. (Not really, but I like the Brides/Martha deals so much..)

Cheap and proud of it,
Christine

Re: The Knot Magazine

• Options
    Im pretty sure there is. However, I'm not 100% positive. I would assume they'd have one, especially for brides with longer engagements.

Amazon has the kindle edition for pretty cheap.
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Knot/dp/B0065PPYIW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1327772119&sr=8-3
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    They're even more expensive in Canada - $14.99 each! I've borrowed a few friends old editions. I can't stomach paying that much for a magazine. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Honestly, you really only need one or two issues - there's no reason to keep subscribing, it just gets really repetitive.  You're better off getting individual issues of a wider variety of magazines (to get more points of view) then subscribing to just one.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_knot-magazine-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:c7d64715-983f-4b0b-9571-5d031754ae9ePost:fa602e27-cc69-4d79-b515-6a40174f4ae6">Re: The Knot Magazine</a>:
    [QUOTE]Honestly, you really only need one or two issues - there's no reason to keep subscribing, it just gets really repetitive.  You're better off getting individual issues of a wider variety of magazines (to get more points of view) then subscribing to just one.
    Posted by StephBeanWed61502[/QUOTE]

<div>I am subscribed the Martha and Brides~ I think Martha Stewart Wedding is way more informative, but I like the local real wedding section. </div><div>
    </div><div>I just think it is insane that 2 issues cost me more than a year for Brides!</div><div>
    </div><div>Oh The Knot, you got me in a bind! lol</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards