California-Orange County
Options

dj referrals

hey i am looking for referrals for a reasonable price our ceremony/reception is only 4 hrs total bc it is on a boat im looking for someone young and upbeat to keep the party going! please help thanks!
Jaime Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: dj referrals

• Options
    ashleyl911ashleyl911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bruce Battleson. He has a great personality and knows how to read a crowd. He's really detailed and is very reasonably priced. Check him out

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Eric with SoCal-DJ www.socal-dj.com. He's awesome!
  • Options
    ditasweetditasweet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Hollywood Party Rockers.  Check out their website: http://www.hollywoodpartyrockers.com/
    I've been recommending them to everyone because they were that great.  I've been to so many weddings where at times there was no one on the dance floor. Music is important to my husband and I so choosing the right DJ was huge. I'd worked with HPR on some smaller events, so I already knew how good they were. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone kept telling me what an amazing time they had. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    renowned events is awesome. they let you choose every song if you want and songs you don't want played and more or you don't have to do anything. they give a lot of choices and great prices and do lots of celebrity events
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards