North Carolina-Outer Banks

Processional songs for violinist

Can any of you ladies share what songs you used for your processional for your bridal party or for yourself? We are using Sue Artz so it needs to be a song that would sound good with a solo violinist. Thanks!

Re: Processional songs for violinist

• This was our song list, we had a violinist as well. I'm surprised that Sue doesn't provide a list of choices?

Processional:
    Jesu -2 Moms, 1 Grandmothers
    Flower Song - Officiant, Groom, 3 Groomsmen, 3 Bridesmaids, 1 ring bearers
    Canon - Bride with uncle

During Ceremony:
    Thais Meditation - Sand Ceremony

Recessional:
    La Rejouissance - couple, wedding party and family
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_processional-songs-for-violinist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:598Discussion:eee26272-cdc4-45a9-a079-cefb7f796c9fPost:a12ca441-0a5d-4708-998d-cc303ee399d9">Re: Processional songs for violinist</a>:
    [QUOTE]This was our song list, we had a violinist as well. I'm surprised that Sue doesn't provide a list of choices? Processional: Jesu -2 Moms, 1 Grandmothers Flower Song - Officiant, Groom, 3 Groomsmen, 3 Bridesmaids, 1 ring bearers Canon - Bride with uncle During Ceremony: Thais Meditation - Sand Ceremony Recessional: La Rejouissance - couple, wedding party and family
    Posted by ksj10032782[/QUOTE]

She does, I'm just looking for more ideas! Thanks!
  • I walked down the aisle to an instrumental version of "Here Comes the Sun".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards