December 2012 Weddings
Options

Bridal Party Gifts

When are you giving your bridal party their gifts? I got my girls pearl necklaces and wasn't sure if I should do it earlier(my bridal shower is in 2 weeks) so they have them if they want to wear it at the wedding, or just give them at the rehersal dinner? 
siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Party Gifts

• Options

I'm doing my gifts are the rehearsal dinner because almost all of my Bridesmaids live out of  town. 

I got my girls a pair of crystal earrings, a bridesmaid survival kit (includes hair spray, bobby pins, safety pins, shout wipe, gum, and a few other small things), I also got them a clutch, a scarf, and am paying $50 towards their hair and make-up on the wedding day. 

I think if you want to do it early that's ok, but then it might seem like you have another gift to give them at the rehearsal. 

• Options
    I think at the rehearsal dinner is good. I'm keeping it suttle though, just kind of on the side giving everyone their gifts. 
  • Options
    I'm giving it to them at the rehearsal dinner. I got them personalized champagne flutes, a personalized compact, a mini champagne bottle and a necklace (that they can choose to wear or not wear at the wedding lol).
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards