April 2013 Weddings

Cake

So we all know that I have nothing accomplished. Well today we went to FI's step-grandmother's for Christmas Eve. We got to talking about the wedding and unbeknownst to me she makes professional cakes. She said well I will gift you a wedding cake just tell me what you want and its yours. I love that Lady. Thank you Lord for meeting my needs before I even ask. Merry Christmas everyone!!!
The Future Mrs. Burleson Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cake

• That's awesome! It will be even more meaningful, too, since she made it for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
    image 225 Invited
    image 53 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out!
    image 154 Are MIA!
    Reply requested by March 23.
  • ChiGirl2013ChiGirl2013 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    Very awesome gift!!!!  I would definitely check with your venue, though.  Ours (and most of the ones we looked at) don't allow outside food that's homemade because they don't want to be responsible if it topples or if it makes everyone sick.  It has to come from a licensed bakery.  And if it's one they don't know, the contract says they reserve the right to ask for a copy of the bakery's license!  Surprised

If the license isn't an issue, though, that's a huge check and congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Our venue is my FIL back yard. We won't have a problem there. I am so excited and can't believe I am almost at 100 days.
    The Future Mrs. Burleson Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow! thats awesome.  I love any family touches that you can incorporate into your wedding day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards