November 2013 Weddings

time off work

So my work week is Sunday through Thursday my wedding is Saturday November 9th I took Thursday off before and some time after do you think this is enough time before?

Re: time off work

• I would think as long as you have all your last minute to-do's in order and aren't taking on too many DIY projects the week before, that should be plenty of time.

My wedding is on Saturday, Nov 2, and I took off the week prior. But I am also expecting that I will have ceremony programs to finish and decorations to complete.
  • I agree with the previous post, it really depends on the amount of last minute things that you will have to complete.  I'm getting married November 22nd and I opted to take of starting the 19th.
    TJ
  • I'm surprised you need to take time off of work a year out.  I just need to give 2 weeks notice for leave.

I will likely leave the Wednesday before our Saturday wedding because I will have an 8 hour drive to Massachusetts.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Our wedding date is November 30, which happens to be the weekend after Thanksgiving.  I'm taking Monday, November 25 through December 9 off and taking advantage of the free two days we're given off for Thanksgiving! 

In my mind though, I want off starting tomorrow so I can plan, dream, plan, day dream and read the knot!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards